Monday 29 March 2010

Homemade Cheesy Crackers

One of my all time favourite snacker crackers are Pepperidge Farm Goldfish...also one of the hardest 'American' prodcuts to find here in the UK.  When I first moved here Waitrose used to carry them, they had been re-branded FINZ but still had that salty fake cheesy taste (I am also a sucker for Kraft Mac & Cheese).  Waitrose doesn't carry them anymore.  My family has been fuelling my GOLDFISH habit for the last four years delivering them to me when they visit...but I am just not very good at rationing them!!

Last week my world was changed! I came across this post for Homemade Goldfish Crackers over at Cupcake Project and knew I just had to try them!


Little Cheesy Stars and Flowers.  Crunchy, savoury and cheesy.  Not quite like Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, but an excellent substitution!

No comments:

Post a Comment